Honey Glazed Baked Ham
A popular dish at any table!
- Ham, shank portion, smoked 1 each
- Honey 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar 1/2 cup
- Place the ham fat side up in pan, score the top of ham in a checkerboard fashion, about 1/4 inches deep. (Scoring optional, makes a better presentation)
- 2. Pour honey over top of ham, sprinkle brown sugar over honey. The brown sugar will stick to the honey.
- 3. Cover loosely with foil; place in a 350°F oven; 1 hour for every 4 pounds of ham. Let stand for at least 15 minutes before carving.
- The shank portion smoked ham should be easy to find in most supermarket year round. Ham shanks are very plentiful during holiday.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/