Green Bean Casserole
This is always a favorite during the holidays. But go ahead and enjoy it all year long !!!
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)
- 1/2 cup MILK
- 1 tsp SOY SAUCE
- 1 dash BLACK PEPPER
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans
- 1-1/3 cup French's® French Fried Onions
- Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 2/3 cup onions in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/