A pasta dish is not complete without good garlic bread!
- 8 slices freshly cut French bread
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- as needed granulated garlic
- as needed parsley flakes
- as needed grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Set oven broiler on high.
- Butter both sides of bread.
- Lightly sprinkle garlic, parsley and Parmesan cheese on both sides.
- Put the pan of bread on the middle rack of oven.
- Brown on both sides. Only takes a couple minutes on each side.
- The center of the bread will not brown, because of the butter.
- Don't walk way while the bread is in the oven, it will only take about 1-2 minutes.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/