Fresh Blueberry Pie
I love a blueberry pie!
- Granulated sugar 1 cup
- Flour A.P. 1/4 cup
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Cinnamon, ground 1/2 tsp
- Fresh lemon rind, grated 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice, fresh 1 Tbsp
- Blueberries, fresh, washed 3 cups
- Pie crust, 9 inch, double crust 2 crust
- (One crust for the bottom, one crust for the top)
- Butter, stick 2 Tbsp
- Butter, melted 2 Tbsp
- Combine the above ingredients; mix well. Pour into bottom pie crust; cut stick butter in pieces and place on top of berries.
- Place top crust on pie; pinch edges.
- Brush top of pie with melted butter; cut slits in top of crust.
- Bake at 425F for 30 35 minutes or until golden brown.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/