Foxes Special Eggs
Kind of a poached egg with cream, delightful!
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 large California Fresh Eggs
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 English muffins, halved and toasted
- Heat the half and half with butter in non-stick frying pan. Slide eggs into the hot cream and keep separate. Sprinkle pepper over tops of eggs. When the whites begin to set, add the shredded cheese to each yolk. Finish cooking to desired doneness.
- Place muffin halves on serving plate and top with cooked eggs. Spoon hot cream mixture over top.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/