Dirty Rice (Using Chef Dave “Rub It On” Dry Rub)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 lb Jimmy Deans sausage
- 1-1/2 cups parboiled rice
- 1 Tbsp. Chef Dave’s “Rub It On” Dry Rub
- 3 Tbsp. cilantro or parsley flakes
- 3 cups chicken broth
- Melt butter, sauté onions until translucent.
- Add sausage, cook until the red color in the meat is gone.
- Add dry rice, dry rub and parsley flakes, stir well.
- Add chicken broth, bring to a boil, cover, turn off heat, keep covered for 20 minutes.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/