David's Pumpkin Pie
This pumpkin pie has a sweet cream cheese bottom.
- Sugar, granulated 3/4 cup
- Cinnamon, ground 1 tsp
- Ginger, ground 1/4 tsp
- Cloves, ground 1/4 tsp
- Eggs, fresh 2 each
- Pumpkin pie filling 1-15 oz can
- Evaporated milk 1-12 oz can
- Lemons, fresh, juice only 1 ea
- CREAM BOTTOM
- Lemon, fresh, zest and juice 1 each
- Cream cheese, softened 1- 8 oz pk
- Sugar, granulated 1/4 cup
- Pie shell, unbaked 9 inch deep 1 each
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. In another bowl, beat the eggs, add pumpkin filling , evaporated milk and lemon juice.
- Mix the sugar mixture with the filling, mix well , do not over mix.