This recipe makes a great salad that can be used for a sandwich, a salad or used catering tray with crackers.
- Imitation Crab meat 1 lb
- Real cooked crab meat 1 lb
- Celery, diced 1 cup
- Green onions, fine dice 1-1/2 cups
- Salad dressing 1/2 cup
- Fresh lemon, juice & zest 1 ea
- Tarragon leaves, dry 1 Tbsp
- Sea salt & pepper 1/4 tsp each
- Shred imitation crab meat or dice the real crab meat into 1/4 inch diced piece, set aside.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl, mix well. Mix with crab meat, mix well but don’t over work. Chill until ready to use. Do not make to far in advance, only last for 1-1/2 to 2 days before getting mushy.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/