Cool Cookie Cake
This was given to me by my friend Marcella, Thanks
- 3 pkgs Maria's Cookies
- 1 cup juice(apple, orange, any)
- 2 cups STRAWBERRIES sliced thin
- 1 16 oz SOUR CREAM
- 1 can CONDENSED MILK
- 2-3 ea FRESH LIME juiced
- 2 tbsp VANILLA
- Blend the sour cream, condensed milk, line juice and vanilla all together until you have a creamy mix. You will need more or less condensed milk depending on how sweet you like it.
- Wet the cookies in your favorite juice flavor just a little bit, not to much, little by little as you need them.
- In a 8' x 8' pan place on the bottom some of the sour cream mixture (enough to cover the bottom) Place a layer of cookies. then a layer of strawberries.
- Repeat making layers. Save enough sour cream mixture to cover the top. Garnish with a few strawberries
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours before serving.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/