Who doesn't love a blueberry muffin!
- All purpose flour 3 cups
- Baking powder 1 tbsp
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp
- Granulated sugar 1 cup, 2 Tbsp
- Eggs 2 each
- Milk 3 cups
- Vegetable oil 4 oz
- blueberries, fresh, frozen or canned 1/2 lb
- Combine dry ingredients in mixer bowl.
- Combine eggs, milk, and oil. Add to dry ingredients, mix on low speed only long enough to blend, ( batter will still be lumpy)
- Drain blueberries well if canned. Carefully fold into batter.
- Spray muffin pans, fill 3/4 full with batter, cook for 18-20 minutes
- Note: Batter may be refrigerated up to 24 hours.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/