Great appetizer !
- Sour cream (Breakstone's) 1- 16 oz container
- Onion powder 1/2 tsp
- Bacon, cooked 1 - 1 lb package
- Cheddar cheese, shredded 1/2 cup
- Roma tomatoes, small diced 3-4 medium
- Lettuce, shredded 1 cup
- Mix sour cream and onion powder.
- Spoon onto bottom of a shallow serving dish. Crumble bacon, sprinkle over sour cream. Top with cheese, 1/2 of the tomatoes and all the lettuce. Top with remaining tomatoes.
- Serve with RITZ crakers or VEGETABLE dippers.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/