You can almost make a meal out of this appetizer !!
- Tortilla chips 1 lb
- Cheddar cheese, shredded 2 cups
- Baked beans, drained 1 - 12 oz can
- BBQ sauce 1 cup
- Sour cream 1 cup
- Green onions, chopped 1 bunch
- Jalapenos, slices to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lay the chips out on a large baking sheet. top with the cheese, beans and BBQ sauce.
- Bake the nachos for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with the sour cream, jalapeno slices and green onions.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/