BARBECUE BEEF & BEAN CASSEROLE
Great casserole dish!!
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketcup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 (16-ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (8-ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 3/4 cup crushed corn chips
- 5 (3/4-ounce) slices LAND O LAKES® Deli American Cheese, cut into small pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine ground beef, onion and bacon in 10-inch skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until ground beef is browned (5 to 8 minutes). Drain off fat.
- Stir together ground beef mixture and all remaining ingredients except corn chips and cheese in ungreased 3-quart casserole dish. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until heated through and bubbly around edge. Top with crushed corn chips and cheese. Continue baking for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/