A delightful mild white fish!
- 1 1/2 poundsTilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In a medium skillet, sauté the celery, onions and sweet red pepper in butter or margarine until tender. Add the flour, salt, pepper, tarragon, basil and milk; mix well. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly until thickened. Add the cheese and stir until melted. Do not boil.
- 2. Rinse the tilapia fillets in cold water and drain thoroughly. Place the fish in a 12" × 8" × 2" baking dish; spoon the sauce evenly over the fish. Bake at 425º for 8 to 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/