Plate me up some manicotti!!
- 8 ounces Manicotti, uncooked
- 1 15-ounce container part-skim Ricotta cheese, whipped until smooth
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 26-ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for topping
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In medium bowl, blend Ricotta, Parmesan, egg and scallions. Stir in parsley, salt and pepper. Stuff pasta with cheese mixture. Arrange in a 13 × 9-inch baking dish.
- Pour spaghetti sauce evenly over pasta. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese. Cover.
- Bake in a 350ºF oven until hot, about 35 minutes.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/