Great side dish!
- 2 slices bacon, thick-cut, diced
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- In medium saucepan, cook bacon over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring until brown and crisp.
- Add half the yellow pepper and half the red onion; saute 3 minutes, until onion is translucent.
- Stir in the beans, barbecue sauce and water; simmer 3 minutes. Remove from heat; cover, keep warm.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/