Baked Barbecued Corn
Grilled or baked in the oven, its great!
- 6 ears of corn, with husks
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- Pull husks carefully from corn so that husk remains attached to the bottom of corn ear. Remove silk from corn.
- 2. Melt butter in small saucepan, add seasonings and stir. Brush butter mixture on ear of corn.
- 3. Pull corn husk up to cover corn and tie with string. Place in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish, sprinkle with water, cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 4. Grilled Barbecued Corn: Prepare corn as above to the point of placing corn in the baking dish. Instead place corn directly on the grill over a medium hot charcoal fire. Cook for 30 to 40 minutes, turning every few minutes. Remove husk which will be brown and dry before serving.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/