This is a rich marinade that is great with chicken pork and small beef steaks
- Soy sauce 1/2 cup
- Granulated sugar 1/4 cup
- Toasted sesame seed oil 3-1/2 Tbsp
- White pepper 2-1/2 tsp
- Green onions, finely chopped 1/2 cup
- Garlic, minced 1 tbsp
- Sesame seeds 1 tsp
- Combine all ingredients, except Sesame seeds, in stainless steel container. Mix well.
- 2. Toast sesame seeds, by placing in dry saute pan, cook on medium heat until the seeds just start to smoke. Shake the pan a couple times to make sure the seeds don’t burn.
- 3. Add seeds to soy sauce mixture. Stir to distribute.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/