Vanilla Whipped Cream
You will want to eat this icing like ice cream!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place a non-metal bowl, that you will use to whip the cream, into the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes. Pour the cream into the chilled bowl.
- Whip with a hand held electric mixer on high speed until the cream begins to thicken and stiffens, 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add the honey, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Continue to whip until completely thickened.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately.
- Do not overwhip or the cream will begin changing form - to butter.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/