Tortilla Beef Pizza
This can be a great family event making these pizzas!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Brown ground beef and onion in skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Pour off drippings. Stir oregano and salt into beef.
- Lightly brush tortillas with oil. Bake tortillas on 2 large baking sheets in 400ºF oven for 3 minutes.
- Spoon beef mixture evenly over top of each tortilla; top with an equal amount of tomato. Sprinkle with basil and cheeses.
- Return to oven and bake 12 to 14 minutes or until tortillas are lightly browned.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/