Spicy Pork Chili
Spicy it up for me!!
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can Mexican-flavored diced tomatoes
- 1 16-ounce can kidney beans, drained
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 8-ounce can kernel corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In large saucepan, cook and stir pork with onion and garlic until pork is cooked, about 6 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes, until flavors are blended and chili is hot.
- Serve with shredded Cheddar cheese and warmed flour tortillas, if desired.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/