Sauteed Corn Medallions
This recipe is a new way of enjoying corn on the cob! Give it a tray; its a crowd pleaser at my house. Please watch the cooking video "Sauteed Corn Medallions"
- 4 ears Corn on the cob
- 2 Tbsp BUTTER
- 2 Tbsp OLIVE OIL
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, coursely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut corn into 2 inch pieces. (Please take your time and be safe doing this)
- Place in boil water with a tsp of salt; cook 10-12 minutes.
- While the corn is cooking; saute onions in 1 Tbsp butter and 2 Tbsp olive oil. Let onions slightly brown; add garlic, cook about 1 minute. Drain and add corn medallions; add remaining butter saute for 4-5 minutes. Allow corn to brown slightly. Add a few dashes of pepper.
- Remove from pan and enjoy.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/