This is a dish the whole family will love !!
- Ground beef 2 lbs
- Onion (chopped) 1 large
- Garlic (minced) 1 clove
- Italian seasoning 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Pre-made spaghetti sauce 2 (26 ounce)
- Rotini pasta, (cooked and drained) 16 ounces
- Shredded mozzarella cheese 5 cups (20 oz)
- Sliced pepperoni 8 ounces
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet, brown ground beef, drain fat. Add onion, and garlic, cook 2-3 minutes. Add Italian seasoning.
- Stir in pasta, sauce and 3 cups of cheese into the meat mixture.
- Place mixture into 2 greased 9×13” baking dishes. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese and top with pepperoni.
- If you are cooking it now- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/