What a bold flavor!
- 1/2 medium pineapple, peeled, cored, cut into
- 1/2 inch dice, juices reserved
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 3 medium green onions diced
- 1 jalapeno chili seeded and minced
- 1 1/2 inch piece fresh ginger peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients including reserved pineapple juices in medium bowl. Cover and let stand at least 1 hour at room temperature.
- Serve with chicken, pork or fish.
- Can be prepared 1 day ahead and refrigerated.
- Bring salsa to room temperature before serving.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/