Macaroni & Cheese Crockpot Method
My Son-in-law's mother shared this recipe with us. Thanks Nancy!!
- Pasta noodles (your choice) 8 oz
- Condensed sweetened milk 1 can (12 oz)
- Regular milk(not fat free) 1-1/2 cups
- Eggs, whisked 2 each
- Butter, melted 1/2 stick
- Cheddar cheese, sharp 4 cups
- (use a pre-shredded cheese)
- Paparika As needed
- Place cooked and drained noodles in the crockpot. Add milks,eggs and butter to crockpot, stir well.
- Sprinkle with the cheese, sprinkle with paparika.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours, do not touch.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/