Ham, Tomato & Cheese Bake.
You can use leftover smoked ham or turkey. The smoky flavor of the meat, plus cheese onions and tomatoes, makes this dish a WOW!
- Noodles, bowties (or your choice) 6-8 oz
- Salt As needed
- Onions, small diced 1/2 medium (3/4 cups)
- Olive oil 1-2 Tbsp
- Ham, cooked, 1/4 to 1/2 inch diced 12 oz
- Tomatoes, Roma, small diced 2 each
- Cheddar cheese, shredded 1/2 cup
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Black pepper 1/4 tsp
- Granulated garlic 1 tsp
- Cheddar cheese, shredded 1 cup
- Parsley, chopped 1 Tbsp
- Place noodles in boiling salt water and cook until tender.
- While the pasta is cooking, add oil to a large skillet, saute onions.
- Add the ham to the onions and cook for about 2 minutes. Add the salt, pepper and granulated garlic to the cooking ham and cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add the tomatoes and drained hot pasta.
- Add the 1/2 cup cheese to mixture, stir well; place in a casserole dish.
- Top the dish with the cheese, sprinkle with parsley
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/