Baked Macaroni & Cheese
This is a different method that has a great flavor! You have to give this one a try!
- Pasta,dry shells, bow ties, elbow (your choice) 8 oz
- Salt 1 tsp
- Water 2 qts
- Milk, fresh, 2 cups
- Cheese, sharp cheddar 1-3/4 cups
- Salt & pepper 1/2 tsp each
- Dry mustard, ground 1/2 tsp
- Eggs, fresh 2 each
- Cheese, cheddar 1/4 cup
- Parsley for garnish
- Paprika for garnish
- cook pasta until "Al dente" in boiling salt water.
- Mix milk, cheese, salt, pepper, mustard and eggs, mix well.
- Place hot drained noodles in a 9" X 11" casserole dish. Pour milk mixture over noodles. Stir to distribute cheese evenly.
- Bake at 375F for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese on top. Garnish with parsley and paprika. Bake 5 minutes. Enjoy!!
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/