Fired-up Cheese ball
This is great with Fritos or thick corn shells
- Cream cheese, softened 1 - 8 oz
- Cheddar cheese, sharp, shredded 1/2 cup
- Pepper jack cheese, shredded 1/2 cup
- Worcestershire sauce 1 Tbsp
- Jalapenos, canned, finely diced 2 Tbsp
- Pecans, finely chopped 3/4 cup
- Using a mixer, blend cheese, Worcestershire sauce and peppers, until evenly mixed. Roll in pecans. Wrap in clear wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Note: This cheese ball gets hotter the long it sits, Fire them up !
- Remember: to bring the cheese balls out of the refrigerator about ½ hour before serving. This will bake them easier to spread on crackers or bread.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/