Crock Pot Thai Chicken Thighs
If you and your child grab the last piece at the same time, will it be a Thai ? LOL
- Units: US | Metric
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (16 ounce) jar cilantro salsa (or any salsa you prefer)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Put all ingredients in crock pot on low for 6-8 hours.
- Garnish with cilantro, scallions, and peanuts.
- Serve with jasmine rice made with half coconut milk and half water (1 cup raw rice, 1 cup water, 1 cup coconut milk).
Adapted from Food.com