Great side dish for turkey or chicken
- Celery, fine diced 1 cup
- Onions, fine diced 1 cup
- Butter 3 Tbsp.
- Cornbread, course crumbs 1 pan
- (made from 2 boxes of jiffy cornbread mixes)
- Black pepper 1/4 tsp.
- Poultry Seasoning, ground 1/4 tsp.
- Swanson’s Chicken Broth 3 cups
- Eggs, whole, beaten 3 each
- Saute celery and onions in butter until tender.
- Combine cornbread, pepper and poultry seasoning. Toss lightly.
- Pour sauteed vegetables over bread mixture; toss lightly.
- Mix stock and eggs together; pour over cornbread mixture; mix lightly but thoroughly. Place in well greased pan. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until top is lightly browned and dressing in firm.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/