This recipe used ribeye steaks!
- Fresh Tomato Salsa, see recipe
- 4 beef rib eye steaks, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 6 flour tortillas (6-inch in diameter)
- 1/4 cup Colby cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
- Place beef rib eye steaks in utility dish; sprinkle both sides of steaks with lime juice, rubbing into surface. Cover and refrigerate while preparing coals.
- Wrap tortillas securely in heavy-duty aluminum foil. Place steaks on grid over medium coals (see notes).
- Grill steaks 7 to 9 minutes for rare to medium, turning once.
- Place tortilla packet on outer edge of grid, five minutes before end of cooking time. Heat tortillas 5 minutes, turning once.
- Top each steak with equal amounts of each cheese 1 minute before end of cooking time. Trim excess fat from steaks; carve steaks into slices.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/