Broccoli with Rigatoni
A nice combination of pasta and broccoli!
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy margarine
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bunch broccoli, separated into florets
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- 1 pound rigatoni
- chopped fresh parsley
- pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat oil and margarine and gently brown the garlic. Add broccoli and stir gently until pan gets very hot. Add vegetable broth, cover and simmer until broccoli is al dente.
- Add half the fresh basil and the drained hot rigatoni, cooked al dente, to the skillet and mix thoroughly. Put on a hot serving dish and sprinkle with parsley, pepper and remaining basil.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/