This is a very moist, old fashion style muffin.
- Orange juice 1/2 cup
- Eggs, large 2 each
- Salad oil 1/2 cup
- Bananas, over-ripe, mashed 3 each
- A. P. flour 1-1/2 cups
- Baking Soda 1 tsp.
- Brown sugar 1-1/2 cups
- Cinnamon 2 tsp
- Salt 3/4 tsp.
- Pecan or walnuts, pieces(optional) 3/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray muffin pans.
- Combine orange juice, eggs, salad oil and bananas, mix until well blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt, mix until well blended.
- Combine the flour mixture to banana mixture, do not over mix.
- Drop batter 3/4 full in muffin pan, bake for 18-20 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Note: Remove the muffins from the pan, shortly after they come out of the oven, or the will sweat.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/