Parsley Buttered Potatoes
Great way to prepare canned potatoes!
- Whole, small white potatoes, 16 oz can 1 each
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Granulated garlic 1/4 tsp
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- Parsley flakes 1 tsp
- Open the potatoes drain the liquid, refill the can with water, drain that water. Place in a baking dish
- Sprinkle the spices over the potatoes.
- Melt the butter, pour over potatoes, toss lightly to coat potatoes.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes at 350F.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/